I know that I suffered from black heads and could never find anything to fix my problem. It got to a point where I was just causing myself pain and no results! Until yesterday when I tried a new method!
- 1 Tbs bicarbonate of soda/baking soda
- 1 Tbs toothpaste
It doesn’t matter what quantities you use, as long as they are the same measurement as eachother.
- Run a cotton wool pad under hot water.
- Place the cotton pad on your nose or affected area and leave it there for about 3 minutes.( what this is doing is opening your pores making it easier to clean them)
- Put your tooth paste and baking soda onto a plate or in a cup/bowl and mix with a toothbrush.
- Once both ingredients are combined begin to apply to your nose/affected area as if you were brushing your teeth.
- Do this for about three minutes.
- Dampen a face cloth with warm water and wipe it off .
Ta daa!! Your done and I can promise you, your black heads will look A LOT better! I found that the toothpaste was quite strong so my eyes began to water, so just be cautious of that. Like always if you have any questions leave them down below!
Lauren Elizabeth x