Hey guys, I’ve been trying to decide what my next palette should be, or maybe I should just go for the freedom range at Inglot. Leave the name of your favourite palette down below and I will follow your blog to return the favour! 🙂
I know it can be difficult to spend our hard earned cash on expensive luxury items, but now you don’t have to, because I’m going to share with you my favourite products from the drugstore!
1. Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer: This first product I’m sure you’ve all heard about. This is the best concealer for covering blemishes and it only costs €5.79.
2. NYX high definition blush in the shade TAUPE: I don’t use this blush for what you may think I do I actually use it for my contour! You may think I’m crazy but the natural shadows on your face are grey and not brown or orange so this is the best product to sculpt yourself some cheekbones for only €7.75!
3. Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint: This is my all time favourite long lasting nail polish. As well as it being long lasting I constantly get asked do I have shellac on my nails, it is by far my go to nail polish and for only €5.56, It’s a bargain!
4. NYC smooth skin bronzing powder: As I mentioned in a previous post this product is a complete dupe for benefit’s hoola bronzer and for only €3.30 I know which product I’ll be buying!
5.Sleek face form pallette highlight (In the shade light): Although I love all the products in the contour kit my favourite product from the kit is the highlight. The only shade I tried from this line is light but I’m sure the other kits shades are just as nice. Although the kit is €13.49 I feel like we can make an exception as there is although two other products in there!
6.12 Shade Heaven and Earth Palette: This palette has amazing pigmentation and the looks that can be created by it are very similar to the naked palette due to the amazing pigmentation and colours! (€4.50)
7.17 FALSIFeye HD mascara: I know mascara a lot of the time is a personal choice kind of thing but this mascara is definitely my favourite mascara and really helps to define each of my lashes and sure knows how to hold a curl! (€9.49)
8. Maybelline baby skin primer: I have both benefit porefessional and baby skin and I find there is no difference between the two products! I use this product everyday and it definitely minimizes my pores! Smaller pores for €11.49? Yes please!
9. Rimmel wake me up concealer: Another concealer I love is this Rimmel concealer. This is my favourite under eye concealer that really brightens up the area giving the effect of a full nights sleep. (€6.99)
10. Soap & Glory sexy mother pucker lip shine laquer: Along with this product smelling like cupcakes (can it get much better), this product leaves your lips with a tingling feeling leaving them with a glossy shine and looking more plump! (€9.50)
Well there you go guys! That was my top 10 in under 10, I put a lot of work into this post and I really hope you enjoyed it!x
Lauren Elizabeth x
So I forgot to take a picture of the smoothie when I made it today, but I found a picture off google that looks exactly like it! I make this smoothie everyday and its the perfect size to have with your breakfast and really gives you a kick start to your day! 🙂
- Handful of frozen strawberries (or your favourite berries)
- 1 banana
- A dessert spoon of yoghurt (I like to use low fat Greek yoghurt)
- 1/4 cup of milk (or enough to get it to the consistency that you like)
- Put all of your ingredients into your blender and blend! That’s it! It’s as simple as that!
Tip: If you want to make a smoothie in the morning but you don’t have time place all of your ingredients into your blender jug and stick it in the fridge so that it’s all ready just to be blended in the morning and if you’re using frozen fruit, just add it into the jug in the morning and blend!
Lauren Elizabeth x
I know we can all be lazy sometimes when it comes to beauty but hopefully with these hacks even when you aren’t feeling up to the task of beautifying yourself this will help you.
- Leave cotton wool and a bottle of micellar water beside your bed to ensure you have no excuses to not take your makeup off. The reason why I am telling you to use micellar water and not facial wipes is because facial wipes are terrible for your skin, I recommend Garnier micellar water.
2. If you are out of your favourite liquid liner and don’t have time to pop to the shop use a mascara and for even longer wear try a waterproof mascara to prevent smudging.
3. If your feet have seen better days and are beginning to resemble cracked pavements cover your feet in your favourite body lotion and pull on a thick pair of fuzzy socks. My favourite lotion is soap and glory’s ‘The Righteous Butter’ its a thick deep moisturising lotion that softens your feet from within.
4.Have a spot that is taking over your face with its redness? Apply anti redness eye drops to the affected area. The ingredients used to bring down the redness in your eyes does the same thing for your spot.
5.Always wanted longer lashes? Apply castor oil to your lashes every night before you go to sleep.
6. Does your nail polish always come out bubbly to solve this put your nail polish in the fridge an hour before use. Also instead of shaking your bottle before use, instead roll it in between the two palms of your hands as shaking it creates more bubbles!
7. Struggling to open up your favourite bottle of nail polish? All you need is a little more grip, wrap a rubber band around the lid and there you go! Another tip is, to prevent this from happening apply some Vaseline to the opening of the bottle to allow easy access when opening it!
8.Struggling to make it on time to certain events? Make a playlist and have certain songs assigned to each task you need to do in the morning so you have only that amount of time to get it done! Keep in mind that some tasks may need more than one song and try not to allow leeway into other songs.
9.Want your hair to smell nice when someone hugs you? Spray your favourite perfume onto your hairbrush and brush it through your hair. Make sure not to apply to much to ensure you don’t make your hair greasy.
10. Do your bobby pins always fall out of your hair? spray them with hairspray for some extra hold! Now you won’t be finding bobby pins in random places around your home!
There you go guys! Ten beauty hacks for all you girls don’t forget to follow my new Instagram account!
Lauren Elizabeth x
- First of all I will start off with a trick that I learned from a YouTube video that I think is great! If you think a guy is staring at you and there is a clock or something in his direction you can look at it and if you see that he quickly turns away you know he was staring at you!
- If you are talking to a guy and he can’t keep eye contact or begins to get fidgety or stutter this is usually a sign that he likes you.
- A lot of you may know this but as weird as it seems when a guy insults you or play fights with you this is also another sign!
- If you are around a guy and he starts to show off and you can see him looking over at you that usually means he’s trying to get your attention and impress you!
- I feel like an obvious one is if you’re walking down the hall and you see the guy walking towards you and he changes his direction of route to brush past you in school hallway that is usually another clear sign.
- If a guy compliments you an abnormal amount this is also another sign.
- If a guy starts to take interest in what you like to do for example if you play a certain sport they may all of a sudden start taking an interest in that sport too.
- If you are around him and his friends you can usually tell by his friends if they start nudging him or whispering about you to him.
- If a guy wants to introduce you to his friends that usually means he wants to show you off to his friends because he likes you.
- Watch their body language if you are talking to them and their body is facing in your direction that usually means he’s interested and also if you notice that his pupils dilate that means he’s trying to take in as much as possible of what he is looking at which is you!
I hope this helped you guys if you would like to see more posts like this be sure to let me know by liking this post and perhaps leaving a comment of what you’d like to see next!
Lauren Elizabeth x
Have you ever woken up the morning of an important event, you take a glance in the mirror and see a pimple completely taking over your face!? Well I know I have and there’s no worse feeling! Well from now on you won’t ever have to worry about that again, I’ve found a cure!
Here is what you’ll need…
- Spot cream with salicylic acid (my favourite is clean and clear acne spot treatment)
- An ice cube
- Clay mask
How to tackle your pimple!
- First of all start off by cleansing your face.
- Once you have done that apply your spot cream to the affected area and allow the cream to dry in.
- Next get your ice cube and hold it on the pimple making sure to cover the area by moving the ice cube around in circular motions, do this for three minutes.
- Then pat the area dry and apply more spot cream followed by applying the face mask directly on the pimple.
- Leave this on for as long as possible or leave on over night for optimal results.
Tip: If you have done this and your pimple is left still looking red apply some anti-redness eye drops.
I know this may seem like a lot of steps but it actually doesn’t take too long and is definitely worth it!
Lauren Elizabeth x