Have you ever woken up the morning of an important event, you take a glance in the mirror and see a pimple completely taking over your face!? Well I know I have and there’s no worse feeling! Well from now on you won’t ever have to worry about that again, I’ve found a cure!
Here is what you’ll need…
- Spot cream with salicylic acid (my favourite is clean and clear acne spot treatment)
- An ice cube
- Clay mask
How to tackle your pimple!
- First of all start off by cleansing your face.
- Once you have done that apply your spot cream to the affected area and allow the cream to dry in.
- Next get your ice cube and hold it on the pimple making sure to cover the area by moving the ice cube around in circular motions, do this for three minutes.
- Then pat the area dry and apply more spot cream followed by applying the face mask directly on the pimple.
- Leave this on for as long as possible or leave on over night for optimal results.
Tip: If you have done this and your pimple is left still looking red apply some anti-redness eye drops.
I know this may seem like a lot of steps but it actually doesn’t take too long and is definitely worth it!
Lauren Elizabeth x