- 3/4 cup of ice
- 3/4 cup of milk (Preferably full fat)
- 3 tablespoons of raspberry syrup
- 3 Scoops of vanilla bean ice cream
- Put your ice in the blender until it is half way to the consistency of a slushee.
- Then add your ice cream, milk and syrup.
- Once the consistency of a slushee your done!
- Pour into a glass and serve with whipped cream on the top(Optional)
To order in Starbucks
For those of you who don’t fancy whipping out the blender, you can order the Cotton Candy Frappuccino off Starbucks secret menu!
How to order!
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Add Raspberry Syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 pumps grande, 2 pumps venti)
It’s that simple! Like this post and follow my blog if you would like to see more Starbucks posts like this.
Have a great day.